Welcome to Southern Rugby Football Club
Founded in 1884 after the amalgamation of the Caversham Football Club and the Pacific Football Club. The Southern RFC, or the "The Magpies" as we are commonly known, has a long and proud history in the Dunedin area and is one of the most traditional rugby union clubs in New Zealand.
We celebrated our 125th year in 2009 and we are now 136 years old. We provide an excellent club environment which encourages players to achieve to their full potential, through strong traditions, loyalty, excellent administration and coaching, and a friendly, family atmosphere. We offer great facilities and all players are welcome to join us in Senior, Womens, Colts and Junior Grades.
For those new to the city you can find us at Bathgate Park which is on the corner of Hillside road and Helena Street, South Dunedin.
Come, join, participate you are very welcome !
- Housie Night on December 9, 2020 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on December 16, 2020 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on December 23, 2020 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on December 30, 2020 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on January 6, 2021 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on January 13, 2021 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on January 20, 2021 7:00 pm
- Housie Night on January 27, 2021 7:00 pm